SMBTN Releases Autotask Template November 16, 2009Posted by Jim Locke in Benefits, Finance, IT Business, Marketing, Tools.
Tags: Autotask, Benefits, Cloud Services Depot, CoreConnex, Finance, IT Business, Marketing, Pronto Marketing, TelAssistant, Tools, Virtual Administrator
Just a little over a month after announcing that it would standardize on the Autotask platform, the SMB Technology Network has officially released its new template for the platform. This release is just a starting point for us. We are committed to making consistent improvements to this platform that integrate industry best practices and SMBTN partner offerings into a professional services automation platform that fits the needs of our membership. Currently, the SMBTN/Autotask Platform offers the following:
- A customized Autotask Template for SMBTN Business Members
- Integration with a variety of Managed Services platforms, including hosted Kaseya from Virtual Administrator, Level Platforms, N-able, Zenith Infotech and others.
- Integration with SMBTN’s Virtual Assistant partner, TelAssistant.
- Integration with SMBTN’s Outsourced helpdesk partner, Cloud Services Depot.
- Integration with SMBTN VitalSigns Financial Dashboard by CoreConnex.
- Integration with the latest release of the SMBTN Community Toolbar.
SMBTN also understands the importance of integrating its member’s websites and marketing functions into their back office operations. With this in mind, SMBTN has begun working with Pronto Marketing on Autotask forms integration which it hopes to have available for its members in the first quarter of 2010.
Finally, SMBTN will also host its own forum on the SMBTN Community for peer support, sharing best practices and gathering ideas about future improvements to its Autotask platform.
Pricing for the SMBTN/Autotask platform starts at just $99 per month for a single user (through the end of the year) and includes Autotask Pro with the SMBTN template, Outlook integration, Client Access Portal, Quickbooks integration, Corelytics Lite Financial Dashbaord and the SMBTN Community Toolbar. For more information, visit the SMBTN Community or contact SMBTN Member Services.
Technology Marketing Made Simple November 16, 2009Posted by Jim Locke in IT Business, Marketing.
Tags: Benefits, IT Business, Marketing, Pronto Marketing
1 comment so far
If you’re like most of us, your To Do list is long and clients come first. Marketing tasks like updating your website or putting together a newsletter always seem to be something you’ll do “next week”. This is why we are very pleased to announce a new alliance with Pronto Marketing. Not only will they take care of your website and newsletter but they will do it for an affordable monthly cost. Derek Brown, the CEO of Pronto Marketing, likes to think of it as “Managed Services for Marketing” but prefer to call it “marketing-as-a-service.”
Whatever you call it, Derek is the guy to deliver it. What makes him so special? Well, let’s start with the fact that Derek spent over twelve years at Microsoft, many of those leading the Windows SBS Product Marketing Team and visiting SBS user groups. Prior to his time at Microsoft, he held technology marketing positions with Tech Data, some software start-ups and value added resellers. Thus, Derek knows both our channel and its marketing challenges extremely well.
What’s unique about Pronto is their focus on execution. We’ve all got boxes of marketing materials from vendors or programs we’ve signed-up for and big plans gathering dust back in the office somewhere. If this sounds like you then I invite you to take a moment to check out Pronto Marketing and see how they can get your marketing on track for a very low cost.
The complete Pronto online marketing program is only $247 per month – but the SMBTN Business Member discount price of $197 saves you $50 per month.
- Professional Website–Based on the WordPress platform and customized to meet your business requirements and branding. We proactively update your website each week with new content or as you request. In addition blogging tools are integrated right into the website.
- Original content – our team of writers and editors create compelling content for the newsletters and website – we don’t repackage other content.
- Monthly e-newsletter–We manage the whole process including your offers and news and all production and list management.
- SEO and Analytics–Placement in local directories, optimized for local search and reporting on email and web
- No Term Commitments & No Hidden Fees–Pay as you go month by month and cancel anytime. Our price includes all design and content, updates, hosting and emailing fees – everything.
- Learn More–Get the details on the SMBTN Community.
In these times, we all need to be looking at ways to grow and strengthen our businesses. Hence, I strongly encourage you to check out what Pronto has to offer. However, nothing is more reassuring than the successes that other SMBTN members have had with Pronto Marketing:
“It all starts with a filling out a simple questionnaire and in a short period of time you have a something that is customer ready with minimal effort on my part. I can now focus on what I need to do and that is helping my clients solve their business issues.”
Alan Helbush, MCP, SBSC - Where To Start, Inc.
“Pronto Marketing is fast, efficient, well-organized, professional and does great work. Our newsletter and website development have been a terrific success. Pronto makes us look great and we would be happy to recommend them to others.”
Eric A. Adkins, CTO – Adkins Technologies
We are also working on new integration between Pronto Marketing sites and the SMBTN/Autotask Platform that will permit you to capture information about visitors to your website in your Autotask PSA software. We hope to have this ready in the first quarter of 2010.